PETA2.com


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sweetest Moment Of My Life...

There will be a moment in my destiny
When I see my dream become reality

And until that moment of sweet ecstasy
I shall fight fate and earth to my victory


probably there is none among u who havent read this one I used to call my anthem..u would have seen me scribbled it everywhere..now it lies written only in my diary and I didnt even remember it well..have i become less ambitious? (growing older?!) but Guru has recharged me as it will anyone who watches it....if u haven't watched it yet u r wasting time! go watch it NOW!!!

i grabbed my diary to see it again as it goes somewhat like the Jaage Hain / Ore Kanna number...hmm but just writing is all so easy!

download the hindi version here, tamil version here :) what a song! since watching the film i have been playing it non stop all day and night..lucky to have a room mate in Senthil! ;)

a rough translation of the song would go like:

All my life I have dreamt
a dream in my heart

Untill the day that dream turns true
I shall hold not let go of my breathe

Even if the sky falls upon me
I shall but only again raise

If I have you to fall back upon
I shall go on and buy the moon